What is Yukubi
Yukubi is a 100% natural cotton based wall coating which does not trigger any allergies.
The mixture is made by clean water and hence no gloves or masks are needed for protection.
Yukubi's cotton wall coating is a great substitute for roll wallpapers, panels and paint and it offers many advantages over them such as environmental friendliness, easy installation as no prior and post processes are required to apply the cotton wall coating material to the wall.
At Yukubi, we are not afraid of edges and uneven surfaces, the cotton wall coating product covers all the unevenness even on concrete walls. One of the main advantages of our product is the wide range of design possibilities that it offers.
It is not difficult to have your company logo or even your kids' favorite cartoon character on your wall anymore with them being a part of process in a fun family weekend. Not only that, but this customer friendly product can be applied as DIY. You can spend a weekend on it with your family and have a fun weekend applying Yukubi on your walls.
Certificates of QualityYukubi cotton wall coating has been subjected to rigorous tests by Scientific and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) for Composition, Fire Resistance, & Humidity Resistance:
Composition:Report No. 2017CE0484 MS ISO 1833-11:2011 - 100% Cotton
Flame Resistance:Report No. 2017FE0183 Class 1 - Least Flame Spread Test Condition: 1.5min duration, 165mm limit
Humidity Resistance:Report No. 2017E0415-S1 Rating No. 10 - No Blistering Rating No. 5 - No Color Change No other defects such Flaking, Cracking, Peeling
Thermal Conductivity:By Gearing Scientific Ltd. (UK) Lambda (W/m.°K) at +10C = 0.0588
Acoustic Absorption:By Malaysia Japan International Institute of Technology Absorption Coefficient of up to 0.64
Cotton Wall Coating Usage Instructions
How to mix Yukubi material?To mix Yukubi material, you only need to follow few simple steps
- Take a certain amount of YUKUBI powder and put into a big container.
- Mix each kilogram of YUKUBI with 3 liters of tap water.
- Mix the dry powder and water for 20 minutes and knead until it is like a dough.
- Leave the mixture to set for approximately 20 minutes before application.
- After 20 minutes, knead the mixture again for just a minute.
- Use a trowel to apply the mixed product on the surface you are covering.
- The humidity, temperature and ventilation of the room determine how long YUKUBI will take to dry which is within 8-24 hours.
How to remove Yukubi cotton wall coating products?If you ever decide to change or update your wall colors, you can easily remove Yukubi from your walls.
- Spray water directly on Yukubi consistently for about 15 minutes.
- Leave the area for 10 minutes.
- Spray it again for another 10 minutes.
- Take any flat surface and easily drag the material off the wall.
How to repair a Yukubi finished cotton wall coating?One of the magical features of Yukubi is that its highly resistance against any physical damage. But if it gets damaged, unlike any other coverings, you can easily repair it only by using spray water.
- All you need to do is to spray water around the damaged area consistently for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave the damaged area and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then again spray the surrounding damaged area consistently for another 5 minutes.
- Once the area is soft, you can get your any flat surface and start bringing Yukubi from the outside in. Depending on how damaged the area is, you might not even need to add new material.
Get in Touch
For sale inquiries or request for further information please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Corporate HeadquartersYukubi Global Sdn. Bhd.
Unit 7-03, Level 7, Menara Amcorp, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Latitude: 3.104628 | Longitude: 101.647379
+603 7491 1808
+603 7491 1809
+60 (11) 1144 3805
Western EuropeRúa Manuel Quiroga, 36002 Pontevedra, Spain
+34 670 583 965
Eastern EuropeUnit No. 719, 7th Floor, No. 77, Sichovykh Striltsiv St. 04053 Kiev, Ukraine
+380 44 36 452 35
Yukubi Hong Kong LTD, RM E4, 27F, Block E, Fanling Center, Phase 1, 33 San Wan Road, Fanling, NT, Hong Kong